Monday, May 17, 2010

Indonesia - Old Unposted PostCard


Lovely collection, my father don't collect anything, I could remember those cards were found and kept since earlier I steped in secondary school, which means already transfered belong to me more than 17 years old, those were discovered (** because my father never eyes on it even keep it in "James Bone Bag"--a hardcase bag... haha) recently when I tracking back my old stuffs, I really curious how come those cards are written but Unposted?! if posted then it will proof with stated mark. 

PostCard: Indonesia
Status: Unposted but written
Year: belong to 60's, base on the date written on card
Sender: A chinese named as attached above (expected an Indonesian chinese friend who closed with my father)
History: Found in my father's "James Bone Bag"-- a hardcase bag

No comments:

Post a Comment